How does it work ?
- YaZoogle will initially send you your FREE membership to login to your secure account
- YaZoogle will generate your Invoice and an email will be sent to you with an alert to login and pay.
- When you login to your dashboard – scroll down the page to view your Invoice Table, here you can sort through your Invoices at any time and view their status – paid – unpaid- overdue or cancelled
- To view an Invoice click on the ‘ View Invoice ‘ link
- on the next page called Invoice page – you can pay by Bank Transfer and send YaZoogle firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your bank remittance notice saved as a PDF or you can also pay by Credit Card using the ‘ Pay with Paypal ‘ button which you will see at the top of the Invoice page
- You will make payment and then log out.
- The next time you login, that Invoice will be listed as paid
Can I Pay by Credit Card ?
- Yes –
- you can also pay by Credit Card using the ‘ Pay with Paypal ‘ button which you will see at the top of the Invoice page
Is my Payment Secure ?
- Yes – we have added a SLL certificate to the website in order to protect your identity
Can other Members access my Invoices?
- No – When we set up your account, It can only be accessed by the user name and password we generate for you. Each member has their OWN login and will not have access to any other persons account data. In other words YOU only can see your own Client Dashboard.
Do you send payment reminders ?
- Yes – the Invoice system will send out a payment reminders on the following days.
Help Forgot Password ?
- if you have forgotten your password, don’t worry, use the ‘forgot password link’ shown on your login page and an email will be sent to you automatically with a link to login and reset the password.